Truck broke, fix it. That’s our mission.
As the industry’s leading E.V.T. testing and certification organization, our sole purpose is to equip your toolbox with the knowledge and resources to keep trucks in service and responding to communities around the world.
Join us for an action packed 4-day conference full of hands-on fire truck-specific diagnostics, service, and maintenance training!
Driving to be a Master Mechanic
- 4-days of training with 3 educational tracks and over 45 classes
- 2 opportunities to become EVT Certified
- Learn the latest technology and techniques in repairing fire trucks
- Comprehensive educational sessions delivered by industry experts
- Strengthen your reputation and customer assurance
- Network with others and share insights to solve problems and work more efficiently
- Spartan Plant Tour w/BBQ
- Guest Speakers
- Awards Banquet
- Exhibitor Reception
What’s new in 2023?
- More hands-on training so you get to do the work, not just talk about it.
- New class offerings! To name a few…
- Hendrickson Suspension Troubleshooting
- Whelen Light Troubleshooting
- Seat Maintenance & Repair by Bostrom and Valor
- Zero RPM Idle Mitigation Troubleshooting
- Shore Power Systems by Blue Sea
Learn from the Experts
It takes a village, and we can’t do this on our own. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the experts – our component suppliers to deliver the latest industry standards, innovations, and hands-on training you need to do your job.